The A11Y Collective is an initiative of Level Level BV. Level Level BV is located at the Willem Buytewechstraat 42, 3024 BN in Rotterdam and is responsible for processing personal data as described in this privacy statement. For any questions regarding this statement contact us at [email protected] or via +31 (0)10-8429259, attn. Taeke Reijenga.
Personal data we process
Below you can find an overview of the personal data we process.
If you buy a course and fill in the applicable form, we process the following data (as entered by you):
- your Email address
- your name
- your company name (optional)
- your country
- your billing address
If you filled in our contact form, we process the following data to respond to your request (as entered by you):
- your Email adress
- your name (optional)
- your message
If you subscribe to our newsletter, we process the following data (as entered by you):
- your Email address
- your name
Also, we process your IP-address to be able to secure our system/data properly and to be able to counter DoS-attacks.
Processing of special categories of personal data and/or sensitive data
The A11Y Collective does not process any special categories of personal data or any sensitive data.
With what purpose and on what basis do we process your personal data
The A11Y Collective processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- to inform you about our company processes and/or services in response to your request we received via our contact form. Basis: by sending a contact form to us you authorize us to do so.
- to inform you about our company processes and/or services in response to your request by phone or email. Basis: by sending us an email or by contacting us by phone you authorize us to do so.
- to inform you about the courses you bought and/or about our services. Basis: by becoming our customer we can update you about the products you bought and the services we provide.
- to inform you about our company processes and/or services by sending you our newsletter. Basis: by subscribing to our newsletter, you authorize us to do so.
- to inform you about our company processes and/or services by Social Media. Basis: by liking/following us on Social Media you authorize us to do so.
The A11Y Collective does not make any decisions by automatic means that can have significant effects for others: no decisions are made by computer programs and/or systems without the interference of a human being (for example an employee of the A11Y Collective).
The A11Y Collective retains your personal data only as long as it is required for the purposes it was collected for or as required by applicable laws, regulations, or government orders. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories of) purposes:
- Contact form website: the data will be deleted after one year. The emails you send us will only be deleted if you asks us to (and if not contradictory with the applicable law and/or if it has no harmful consequences for the A11Y Collective as will be determined by the A11Y Collective).
- Information in regards to course purchases: your data will only be deleted if you asks us to (and if not contradictory with the applicable law and/or if it has no harmful consequences for the A11Y Collective as will be determined by the A11Y Collective).
- Information with regards to your newsletter subscription: we won’t send you any newsletters anymore if you unsubscribe from our mailinglist. Your personal data will only be deleted if you explicitly asks us to do so at [email protected]
Disclosure of your personal data to third parties
The A11Y Collective only discloses your personal data to third parties if necessary for us to be able to:
- provide our services to you;
- comply with our legal obligations.
To be able to respond to your request, we will make use of your personal data. Your data is stored in the WordPress database.
If you purchase a course, your data will be stored in the WordPress database to be able to provide you with the course content.
If you subscribe yourself to our newsletter, your information is stored in Jilt, our e-mail program.
If you would like a list of the tools we use, you can contact us. In our opinion, all tools we use are up to date concerning the GDPR (AVG).
By making use of functional cookies we can ensure that our website performs properly and that you do not always receive or need to enter the same information every time you visit our website.
The analytical cookies help us to get insights into the use of our website. By making use of Metorik we are able to improve our website. All information we gather is anonymised. We do not gather any identifiable IP-addresses.
You can delete cookies in your browser:
Access to personal data, rectification and erasure
If not contradictory to any applicable laws, you are entitled to the following rights:
- the right to withdraw consent to process your personal data if consent is the basis of processing;
- the right to access, rectify or erase your personal data, under certain conditions;
- the right to object to unlawful data processing, under certain conditions;
- the right to demand that we restrict processing of your personal data, under certain conditions;
- the right to data portability of personal data, under certain conditions.
You can send a request concerning the above to [email protected] Please accompany your Email with a copy of your identity card or passport. To ensure your privacy: make sure you have blacken you photo, MRZ (machine readable zone), passport number and BSN. We will respond to your request as soon as possible (max. 4 weeks). If we are not able to respond within 4 weeks, we will let you know. We will then respond after a maximum amount of 12 weeks.
You have the right to leave a complaint with data protection authorities. In the Netherlands you can do so with the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens. If you have a complaint, please contact us first, so we can see if we can help you before you contact the authorities.
How we protect your personal data
The A11Y Collective takes the protection of your data very seriously. We undertake and maintain appropriate physical, procedural and technical safeguards to ensure your data is not misused, lost, illegally processed, unwillingly disclosed or changed unauthorized.If you believe that your personal data has been used incorrectly or has been compromised, please contact us via [email protected].
Latest update: 13th of May, 2020