As of now, our digital certificates are connected via Accredible! But what does this mean for you? Maybe you’re about to finish one of our courses or already did so. On this page we’ll tell you briefly what Accredible does, why we partnered with them and what the advantages are for you as our graduate.
Verified skills and knowledge
One small step for man, one giant leap for your professional credibility! We understand it’s important to you to be able to communicate your professional credibility and that’s why we’re excited to partner with Accredible. Accredible is world’s most comprehensive badge and certificate service. This means branded, secure, and verifiable digital certificates and badges. We believe these credentials enhance the value of your membership and your certifications with a convenient and professional representation.
Benefits of digital badges or certificates
We can just easily sum this up for you in 6 points. With Accredible your badges and certificates are:
- Always Accessible – Never worry about losing your certificate – ever. Your credential will always be present at its web address.
- Easily Shareable – You want to share your achievement. Digital credentials let you showcase your achievement on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn with one click.
- Portable and Exportable – Compatibility with Mozilla Open Badges means you can add certificates and achievements to different Backpacks. Embed your credential on your own website, in your email signature or save a PDF of your credential.
- Verified – Your achievements can be verified at any time. Your certifications on LinkedIn can be linked to your live credential so anyone, anywhere can see what you have achieved.
And you’re able to:
- Control Your Privacy – Take advantage of searchability and have your achievement be discoverable on search engines or set it to private and share with only selected people. How and when you share your credential is up to you.
- Print at Any Time – Easily print a high-quality PDF of your certificate, whenever you’d like.
How to retrieve your credentials
Once you finished a course with success, you will receive an email notification (sent through Accredible). Please allow for 2-3 business days after you complete your certification exam for your credential notice to be delivered. The notification email will be sent to the email address you supplied and will give you a link to your certificate(s).
What to do with your digital credential
To get the most out of your digital certificate or badge, you can:
- Add it to your ‘Certifications’ on LinkedIn (you can do this with one click on the credential)
- Share it to your LinkedIn feed to update your network
- Add your badge and designation to your email signature to communicate your new status with your colleagues.
With our secure digital certificates and badges, your new skills and knowledge can be verified and shared with employers, colleagues, or recruiters. Great, don’t you think?
Want to check out your own certificates?
You have to finish a course first to receive your credentials for Accredible. Just follow the link in the email you’ll receive(d) after finishing a course. Enjoy your certificates!